Is there an additional cost?
- Yes, The Great LEGO Race is an additional £5 per person payable on the day - it cannot be pre-booked.
Is there a Height/Age restriction?
- There is no height restriction
- Guests must be at least 4 years of age to ride.
I wear glasses, can I keep them on under the headset?
- Those who wear glasses may keep them on under the headset, however for your comfort it may be preferable to take them off.
Do I need to wear the headset?
- You are not required to wear the VR headset however this is the main component of The Great LEGO Race and we would therefore recommend using the headset to have the full, immersive experience.
I have a medical condition - can I still ride?
- The ride is not recommended for guests who have or have suffered from photosensitive epilepsy, guests with back and neck problems, heart conditions, high bloody pressure, broken limbs or pregnant guests.
I am a wheelchair user - can I still ride?
- Please note - Guests must be able to sit upright and be assisted with transferring to the ride by their carer to be able to access the ride. The ride is not accessible to those to self transfer.
If I begin to feel sick or dizzy can I exit the ride?
- If you being to feel dizzy or sick during the ride, you are able to remove the VR headset, but you will need to wait for the ride to come to a complete stop before they are able to remove your harness and leave the ride.